Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meditation and Communication
    Meditation charges the battery of the soul, making available a positive energy that increases my capacity for creating positive and fruitful connections and relationships with others.
Connecting my mind with God is like plugging into a mains electricity supply. The energy received, vertically, from the Supreme Being - unlimited peace, love, purity, wisdom and joy - flows out horizontally into my actions and relationships.
    The love and wisdom I receive from God enable me to love know and understand myself. The sense of God's pure good wishes enables me to respect myself. Communion with God answers my questions about myself, and brings me peace and fulfillment.
   When I communicate with others from this stable space, it is as though my meaning is carried on a wave of goodwill, easily reaching the other person or persons. The meeting of minds precedes the transfer of meaning! In contrast, communication is difficult when I don't like and understand myself.My confusion and lack of self-respect, triggers confusion in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment